The Book of Hebrews Spiral-Bound |
Robert C. Girard, Larry Richards (Edited by)
The Book of Hebrews
Some of the ancient and most foundational concepts of our faith can be difficult to understand. With the Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Hebrews, you'll discover the power of being inseparably linked with the historic, living Savior, who is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
Be Smart About:
- The Foundations of Christianity
- The Jewish Sacrificial System
- The Power of Jesus
- Jesus as High Priest
- The Position of Jesus
- The Work of the Holy Spirit
The Smart Guide to the Bible series contains user-friendly guides for everyday Bible readers, designed to faithfully lead you through the Bible using an easy-to-understand approach. Every page contains handy features or learning aids like these:
- cross-references to other Scriptures
- brief commentaries from experts
- points to ponder
- the big picture of how passages fit with the entire Bible
- practical tips for applying biblical truths to life
- simple definitions of key words and concepts
- interesting maps, charts, and illustrations
- wrap-ups of each biblical passage
- study questions
Whether you're new to the Bible, a long-time student of Scripture, or somewhere in between, you'll appreciate the many ways The Smart Guide to the Bible: The Book of Hebrews goes far beyond your typical Bible study tool. The practical, relevant helps on each page lead you to get the most out of God's word.
Robert C. Girard fue pastor po muchos aos y autor de vaios libros. Tuvo un ministerio en la radio popular. Escribió por mucho tiempo lecciones de Escuela Dominical para adultos en Scripture Press. Robert está retirad y resides en Rimrock Arizona.