Bedtime Songs Spiral-Bound |
Rose Nestling, Sanja Rescek (Illustrated by)
★★★★☆+ from 31 to 100 ratings
Toddlers and preschoolers can sing along with the classic bedtime melodies in this charming songbook. Featuring a wooden inlay and sturdy construction, giving it a vintage feel, this book is sure to delight while teaching an appreciation for both music and together time. Perfect for little ones (and their grown-ups) to sing along as part of a nightly bedtime routine. Bedtime Songs is sure to be a family favorite.
- Singing is learning! Singing develops listening and memory skills important to early literacy.
- Toddlers and young children will enjoy pressing the buttons and singing along for an interactive musical experience.
- Sturdy board pages for your baby's exploring hands to read over and over again.
- Inspires musical expression and encourages movement with rhythm.
- Please note that audio buttons play melodies only, without a singing voice.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. We believe that every child deserves an excellent first book experience--beginning on the day they're born.
Reading is learning is our driving philosophy, and we strive to help parents understand why reading aloud from birth is so important. We offer a simple development-based guide to help them on their journey.
Rose Nestling is a pen name for the creative team at Cottage Door Press. We use a name like this when we work together on a story. We choose a name that stands for "red bird," which is our cheerful little mascot.