Good Night, God Bedtime Bible Stories Spiral-Bound |
Cottage Door Press (Edited by), Jenny Wren (Illustrated by)
from Up to 30 ratings
Good Night, God Bedtime Bible Stories
Beautiful keepsake treasury of Bible Stories are lovingly retold to share at bedtime or any time. Includes Old Testament favorites like Noah's Ark and Moses and the 10 Commandments and New Testament stories about Jesus and His disciples. Each of the 20 stories takes about 3 minutes to read aloud -- just right for a quiet, thoughtful ending to a busy day. Perfect Christening gift, Baptism gift, and First Communion gift. It will be a treasured Baby's First Bible. This beautiful book is a keepsake for the family, and perfect for a young new reader. Reading together makes memories!
Little Sunbeams books offer little ones sweet reminders of God's blessings and love while encouraging thoughtfulness and gratitude. We believe there is a "little light" inside each of us that makes us special, and these stories encourage little ones to let their light shine! Look for additional titles in the Little Sunbeam series from Cottage Door Press.
- There is always time to read together with this collection of bible stories that your favorite girl or boy is sure to love at bedtime.
- Includes classic Bible stories like Noah's Ark, The Easter Story, Moses and the Ten Commandments, David and Goliath, and more!
- Reading to your toddler encourages family interaction, helps to lengthen attention span, and supports comprehension and vocabulary growth.
- Each story takes only a few minutes to read! Engage and entertain your little boy or girl with fun, enriching stories.
- Great gift for babies and toddlers for Easter, Christmas, birthdays, holidays, Christenings, First Communion, and more!
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones--exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.