Peeps One, Two, PEEP!: An Easter Counting Book Spiral-Bound |
Chie Y Boyd (Illustrated by), Cottage Door Press (Edited by)
from Up to 30 ratings
Peeps One, Two, PEEP!: An Easter Counting Book
One, two, PEEP! What a treat! Join an adorable little yellow chick Peep on an Easter-themed counting adventure! Hop down Bunny Lane, splash in the springtime rain, head to the Easter parade, and join an Easter egg hunt with the bunny and chick Peeps — while counting all the way to six! This sweet rhyming book features a soft plush finger puppet toy built into the story, allowing for both sensory and language development. Children will love finding this in their Easter baskets and reading along for a fun family activity. Officially licensed Peeps product.
Looking for good Easter books or Easter gifts for kids? Add to your family's library with more board books from Cottage Door Press! Love puppet books for babies and toddlers? Collect the entire Finger Puppet Board Book series for all types of occasions and fun learning!
- The adorable built-in finger-puppet encourages interactive finger play, which helps develop little muscles and build finger strength, improving coordination and fine motor skills.
- Soft plush and a rhyming story combine to provide both tactile and verbal learning opportunities to babies and toddlers.
- Thick board pages perfect for little hands to actively participate in storytime.
- Lively illustrations and a plush finger puppet help keep little girls and boys engaged throughout.
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun.
- A great gift to add to your kids' Easter basket stuffers or Easter board book collection.
Cottage Door Press is an independent publisher of high-quality children's books. Our books are designed to spark curiosity in the littlest readers and fan the flames of lifelong learning. We understand children deserve our respect. That's why we always select artwork and stories that encourage caregivers to "read up" to their little ones--exploring interests together, learning together, and giving their young minds room to grow.
We also believe in creating stories that reflect the boundless possibilities of all children. We hope to create books that inspire little ones to connect, encourage them to dream, give them cause to celebrate, and allow them to see themselves beautifully reflected in the stories they read.
To bring these beautiful stories to life, our diverse and talented staff collaborates with authors and illustrators from all backgrounds and nationalities. We have also partnered with multicultural brands and literacy organizations to make sure our books reflect and reach as many little ones as possible.