Spectrum Test Practice, Grade 3 Spiral-Bound | January 2, 2013
Spectrum (Compiled by), Carson Dellosa Education (Compiled by)
from Up to 30 ratings
Spectrum Test Practice, Grade 3
This comprehensive workbook is aligned to the current Common Core State Standards and gives students testing confidence with practice, assessments, tips and more.
3rd grade workbooks all subjects for kids ages 8+
Support your child’s educational journey with Spectrum’s reproducible Test Practice All Subjects 3rd Grade Workbooks that helps prepare your third grader for math and language arts standardized test success.
Test practice 3rd grade books are a great way for children to practice 3rd grade math, language arts, reading comprehension grade 3 skills through focused practice and testing.
Why You’ll Love This Test Prep 3rd Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational state standards practice and practice tests. Vocabulary, geometry, addition, subtraction, and parts of speech are a few of the topics that are included in the third grade workbook to help inspire learning and prepare for testing success in your child’s homeschool curriculum or classroom curriculum. Bonus online pages are included for customized practice aligned to your state and child’s grade level, as well as free online resources for additional testing support.
- Tracking progress along the way. Comprehensive practice tests are included to prepare your child for test-taking success. Use the answer key in the back of the workbook to track student progress before moving on to new lessons and topics.
- Practically sized for every activity. The 160-page 3rd grade workbook is sized at about 8 ¼” x 10 ¾”—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Spectrum Grade 3 Workbook Contains:
- Focused math, language arts, and reading comprehension practice aligned to state standards
- Comprehensive practice tests and answer key
- Online pages and free resources for customized practice and additional testing support