Spectrum Writing, Grade 4 Spiral-Bound | August 15, 2014
Spectrum (Compiled by)
★★★☆☆+ from Up to 30 ratings
Spectrum Writing, Grade 4
Grade 4 Writing Workbook for kids ages 9-10
Support your child’s educational journey with the Spectrum Fourth Grade Writing Workbook that teaches basic handwriting skills to fourth graders.
4th grade writing books are a great way for students to learn basic writing skills such as writing stories, letters, opinions, and more through a variety of creative writing prompts and writing practice that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This 4th Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational writing prompts. “Creating a character”, “Adding pictures to a story”, and “Giving instructions and directions” are a few of the fun kids writing activities that incorporate writing practice for kids into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child’s curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Post-tests are included at the end of every chapter to test student knowledge. A writer’s handbook and answer key are included in the back of the 4th grade book to track your child’s progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity The 144-page writing activity book is sized at about 8 ½ inches x 11 inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Kids Writing Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- End-of-chapter tests, an answer key, and writer’s handbook
- Perfectly sized at about 8 ½” x 11”