Spectrum Writing, Grade 2 Spiral-Bound | August 15, 2014
Spectrum (Compiled by)
★★★☆☆+ from Up to 30 ratings
Spectrum Writing, Grade 2
2nd Grade Writing Workbook for kids ages 7-8
Support your child’s educational journey with the Spectrum Second Grade Writing Workbook that teaches basic handwriting skills to second graders.
Writing books for 2nd graders are a great way for second graders to learn basic writing skills such as writing stories, letters, opinions, and more through a variety of creative writing prompts and writing practice that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Second Grade Workbook
- Engaging and educational writing prompts. “Writing a book review”, “Name that story”, and “writing a thank-you note” are a few of the fun kids writing activities that incorporate writing practice for kids into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child’s curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Post-tests are included at the end of every chapter to test student knowledge. A writer’s handbook and answer key are included in the back of the 2nd grade book to track your child’s progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity The 112-page second grade workbook is sized at about 8 ½ inches x 10 ¾ inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Kids Writing Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- End-of-chapter tests, an answer key, and writer’s handbook
- Perfectly sized at about 8 ½” x 10 ¾”