Spectrum Writing, Grade K Spiral-Bound | August 15, 2014
Spectrum (Compiled by)
from Up to 30 ratings
Spectrum Writing, Grade K
Kindergarten Writing Workbook for kids ages 5-7
Support your child’s educational journey with the Spectrum writing workbook
that teaches basic handwriting skills to kindergarteners and preschoolers.
Writing Kindergarten Workbooks are a great way for your kindergartener to learn basic writing skills such as writing alphabet letters, kindergarten sight words, a story, a letter, and more through a variety of activities that are both fun AND educational!
Why You’ll Love This Kindergarten Activity Book
- Engaging and educational writing activities. “Letter tracing”, “writing a friendly letter”, and “writing and drawing stories” are a few of the fun activities that incorporate writing practice for kindergarten students into everyday settings to help inspire learning into your child’s kindergarten curriculum.
- Testing progress along the way. Post-tests are included at the end of every chapter to test student knowledge. A writer’s handbook and answer key are included in the back of the kindergarten book to track your kindergartener’s progress along the way before moving on to new and exciting activities.
- Practically sized for every activity The 128-page writing workbook is sized at about 8 inches x 11 inches—giving your child plenty of space to complete each exercise.
For more than 20 years, Spectrum has provided solutions for parents who want to help their children get ahead, and for teachers who want their students to meet and exceed set learning goals—providing workbooks that are a great resource for both homeschooling and classroom curriculum.
The Writing Book Contains:
- 4 chapters full of vibrant activities and illustrations
- End-of-chapter tests, an answer key, and writer’s handbook
- Perfectly sized at about 8" x 11"