Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing: 101 Devotions about God’s Great Love for You Spiral-Bound | May 4, 2021
Sally Lloyd-Jones, Jago (Illustrated by)
★★★★☆+ from Up to 30 ratings
Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing: 101 Devotions about God’s Great Love for You
Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing, the classic devotional companion to The Jesus Storybook Bible by bestselling author Sally Lloyd-Jones, is now available with a vibrant new cover and refreshed interior.
From Sally Lloyd-Jones and Jago, the creators of the bestselling The Jesus Storybook Bible, comes a gorgeous and innovative collection of 101 simple-yet-profound thoughts on faith, to turn the reader’s eyes toward the God who loves them with a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love. Now with a more vibrant cover and interior illustrations.
Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing shares:
- Profound spiritual truths from the Bible in a conversational tone—drawing insights from creation, history, and science
- The writings of great thinkers, preachers, writers, and more—to remind children that God loves them with a Never Stopping, Never Giving Up, Unbreaking, Always and Forever Love
This wonderful collection:
- Contains 101 readings on a variety of topics that will help you and your children look at the world in a new, fresh way
- Teaches children ages six and up about God’s love through word and image
- Is perfect for family devotions, bedtime, story time, or even as an inspirational companion to The Jesus Storybook Bible
- Includes beautiful, colorful artwork on every page
- Has a sturdy binding and pages that hold up to years of daily use, even with little hands
- Makes a wonderful gift for Christmas, Easter, baptisms, and birthdays
Sally Lloyd-Jones is an award-winning New York Times bestselling writer of over 30 books for children. Her books are written for children (although a lot of adults are reading them, too) and include: The Jesus Storybook Bible, an ALA Notable and winner of the Platinum Book Award; Thoughts to Make Your Heart Sing, winner of the Association of Christian Publisher's Adult Devotional Book of the year; and the Christopher Medal winner, Baby Wren and the Great Gift. Sally was born in Africa, educated in England, studied at the Sorbonne, and now lives in New York City. She can be found at sallylloyd-jones.com.